2018 Women’s Empowerment Expo Fashion Show
If you are interested in modeling for the Women’s Empowerment Expo Fashion Show in San Francisco & Los Angeles, CA, please complete the interest form below. Applications will be mailed out beginning March 1, 2018.
Below please find some pertinent information for all potential models below:
- There are no age restrictions or required experience for the Winter 2017 Fashion Show Model Search. All potential modes under 18 must have parental/guardian permission to apply.
- All models must have a working email address.
- Female models MUST be at least 5’7” tall (without heels) and male models MUST be at least 5’10” tall to qualify for the Fashion Show (Exceptions – Fashion Show Designers has requested you to model their designs or you are approved by the Fashion Show Model Committee).
- Model selection will be determined by the Fashion Show Designers or the Fashion Show Model Committee.
- You will need to SUBMIT (1) HEAD SHOT AND (1) FULL LENGTH PHOTO. A full length shot and a head shots are preferred, however professional photos are not required, but your photos should be recent (less than 1 year old). Please submit these photos with your Model Application.
- Auditions will be held in July of 2018.
This is an unpaid modeling opportunity, all models will receive event photos and video and their name will be listed and mentioned in all event credits.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Lisa at (424) 274-1153.
Online Women’s Empowerment Expo Fashion Show Model Application Will Be Available by March 1, 2018 or Complete the Interest Form Below And An Application Will Be Emailed To You.