Winter 2017 Fashion Show
If you are interested in modeling for the Winter 2017 Fashion Show, applications for models will be available June 31, 2017, auditions will be held in July.
Below please find some pertinent information for all potential models below:
- There are no age restrictions or required experience for the Winter 2017 Fashion Show Model Search. All potential modes under 18 must have parental/guardian permission to apply.
- All models must have a working email address.
- Female models MUST be at least 5’7” tall (without heels) and male models MUST be at least 5’10” tall to qualify for the Winter 2017 Fashion Show (Exceptions – Winter 2017 Fashion Show Designers has requested you to model their designs or you are approved by the Winter 2017 Fashion Show Model Committee).
- Model selection will be determined by the Winter 2017 Fashion Show Designers or the Winter 2017 Fashion Show Model Committee.
- You will need to SUBMIT (1) HEAD SHOT AND (1) FULL LENGTH PHOTO. A full length shot and a head shots are preferred, however professional photos are not required, but your photos should be recent (less than 1 year old). Please submit these photos with your Model Application.
- Auditions will be held in July of 2017.
This is an unpaid modeling opportunity, all models will receive event photos and video and their name will be listed and mentioned in all event credits.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Lisa at (424) 274-1153.
Online Winter 2017 Fashion Show Model Application Will Be Available by December 31, 2016 or Complete the Interest Form Below And An Application Will Be Emailed To You.